It’s that time of year. I get to reflect and thank God for all of His wonderful blessings that He has provided this year.
I am thankful for:
- God the father – He has blessed my family and given me so much to be thankful for. It all starts with Him. His love endures forever. (Psalms 107:1)
- Jesus Christ – My savior who died on the cross for my sins, and made me a new creation. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- The Holy Spirit – Who guides me.
- My wonderful wife Tina – She is my best friend, my partner, my Godsend. She is my favorite person!
- My Mom – She gives me more than she’ll ever know.
- My Dad – There’s nothing like the love of a father. (After this crazy year, I’m glad that God has gifted me another year with him)
- My fantastic Brothers and Sister!
- My family – ALL OF THEM! (My Aunts, Cousins, Uncles, etc… I love you all)
- My In-Laws – They are the best!
- My Crosspoint Family – I LOVE MY CHURCH!!
- The wonderful staff that I get to work with! – Paul, Brad, Cheryl, and Marion… I LOVE my job!
- My Dogs – Barkley and She-Ra bring lots of love & light into my life. The Dynamic Duo are the best dogs ever!
- My home – the fact that I have a roof over my head is a blessing.
- My car – I love my Jeep and after Kip & Nick put my new top on, it feels like a brand new car! (It’s the little things)
- My computer – I’m a Mac.
- Facebook – yes Facebook, because it keeps me connected with my entire family. (Yes we’re ALL on it.)
- Pizza Villa – My favorite Spring Hill restaurant. It’s cheap, it’s got great pizza, and I go there just about every Sunday.
- TiVo – I like TV, ok.
From the big things to the little things… what are you thankful for?