The pastoral staff at Crosspoint have a saying. Crosspoint is the anvil in which we will all be shaped on. Some days that hammer is huge!
Well this Fall there will be a lot of changes going on in my life. A LOT. As Crosspoint grows I know that my position and job description has to grow and change. So here’s a few of the features that Wayne 3.0 will have by the end of 2009.
- I will lead & manage a new Digital Media Team at Crosspoint. No longer will I doing the tasks involved in graphic design, web design, media, email, print, etc. [The job is way too big and there are people out there with greater gifts and talents in this field that are waiting to be used by God!]
- A new Outreach Team will be formed, to help plan, coordinate, and equip the people of Crosspoint to “Serve, Reach, Feed, & Build”
- A better listener
- A feedback seeking machine! [At Crosspoint, we want to have a steady diet of feedback. So I will ask you, please help me be better.]
- Clearer communication. [If you’re on one of my teams you’ll get clear communication with expectations, deadlines, and a desire to hear your heart.]
- Short Accounts. [The “duck & cover” method of conflict was never my thing. I will keep short accounts with the people around me so that there could be no foothold of resentment, anger, or division.]
- A fire and a passion like never before for God’s word and my personal growth.
Help keep be accountable. Ask me how it’s going.