This weekend was crazy!
- Friday we had the chance to serve the teachers at Challenger K8 School (where Crosspoint meets on Sundays). We’ve had the pleasure of doing this 2-3 times a year for the last 2.5 years. It’s our simple way of saying “thank you” to the school we call home on Sundays.
- I highly underestimated the hunger for God’s Word among the teachers at Challenger. I only brought 30 Bibles and they were gone in minutes! Thank you God for teachers who are seeking a foundation laid by you!
- Saturday, came and we got to see our “Sound Man” Ryan Paris get married to his lovely bride Amy. It was a hot outdoors Summer wedding, but it was perfect for them. (And the DJ at the reception rocked!)
- Ok, the only word to describe Sunday morning was PACKED!!
- We had our largest regular Sunday attendance ever! Close to 540 people were packed into Challenger K8 for services… I was floored.
- Paul brought out part 3 of The Call… and it was POWERFUL. Subscribe and get it!
- Over 200 people signed up to join Small Groups so far! It’s amazing to see people desiring to do life in community! GO God!
- We announced to the crowd that they would soon be buying 100 … (ONE HUNDRED!!) NEW SEATS for the auditorium… We need to make some room people!
- We also mentioned that if you are sitting in a seat at 11am… you need to make a move to make room for our guests! WE NEED YOU SEAT! (believe me, 9:30am is a great time to hang with God. Think of it as First Dibs!)
- God is going to be doing some big things out here in Spring Hill, and I’m so glad to be a part of it. WHAT A RIDE!!
(I use exclamation points alot.)